250 Complimentary RHFAC Ratings in Ontario: Get Certified for Accessibility
The Rick Hansen Foundation (RHF) is now accepting applications for organizations to receive complimentary RHFAC ratings in ten select municipalities in Ontario! Applications are open now, and the submission deadline is currently extended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Apply now, and once the new deadline has been set, RHF will collaborate with municipalities and local Accessibility Advisory Committees to review & select the final recipients.
Thanks to funding from the Government of Ontario, 250 building owners and managers will better understand their level of meaningful access and where to improve, making communities in Ontario more accessible and inclusive for all.
For details and to apply, visit RickHansen.com/FreeRating.
Helpful links for more information:
- Program Overview: https://www.rickhansen.com/become-accessible/ontario-complimentary-ratings
- Press Release: https://www.rickhansen.com/sites/default/files/press-release/2020-01/acp-922-rhfac-and-ontarioaccessibleen.pdf
- Program FAQ: https://www.rickhansen.com/become-accessible/ontario-complimentary-ratings/complimentary-ratings-faq
- Eligibility Requirements: https://www.rickhansen.com/become-accessible/ontario-complimentary-ratings/eligibility-participation-requirements
- Apply Here: https://rickhansen.fluidreview.com/
- How to Make an Accessibility Plan for your Organization: https://www.ontario.ca/page/how-create-accessibility-plan-and-policy
Thank you for spreading the news! We would be happy to expand this content into a guest blog post on the program for your website, send you images to accompany your content, or support your communications in any way we can. If you are interested, please contact email@example.com.